Fern and Sybil in the Yard

When Fern and Sybil were wee I picked them out of the crowd of pet lambs to take into the yard for photos. My idea of using a wireless remote control meant that I could set the camera down maybe get some nice photos of the young lambs from a slight distance. That was what I had hoped. In reality the pair of them went around and around my legs - and occasionally, like Fern in the first photo,

from Greenhill Farm http://www.greenhillfarmblog.com/2023/05/fern-and-sybil-in-yard.html
Fern and Sybil in the Yard Fern and Sybil in the Yard Reviewed by cmakigo on May 05, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.