"I have slept with many of the women advising my wife to leave me" Portable blows hot

"I have slept with many of the women advising my wife to leave me" Portable blows hot

  Controversial singer, Habeeb Okikiola better known as Portable, who in the space of one year has welcomed three kids, has slammed those wrongfully advising his wife. The father of five, who welcomed a son days back, took to his Instagram page to...



>>> Read on Here

from FreshPopMusic https://www.freshpopmusic.co/forum/entertainment/celebrities/150774-i-have-slept-with-many-of-the-women-advising-my-wife-to-leave-me-portable-blows-hot
"I have slept with many of the women advising my wife to leave me" Portable blows hot "I have slept with many of the women advising my wife to leave me" Portable blows hot Reviewed by cmakigo on June 14, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.