Feeding Time

I took these photos using a mixture of high tech (the wireless remote control shutter trigger for the camera) and low tech (an overturned lick tub stood in for a tri-pod). I spent many months sitting on these bales, feeding young lambs. This was my earliest batch. They were keen for their 4 o'clock feed.I fed them in whatever order I could pick them up in. Ethel was first.Sybil.Frances, the

from Greenhill Farm http://www.greenhillfarmblog.com/2023/06/feeding-time.html
Feeding Time Feeding Time Reviewed by cmakigo on June 27, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.