"My only option is first class", Timaya's daughter declares

"My only option is first class", Timaya's daughter declares

Nigerian singer, Timaya's daughter has left many stunned as she revealed her only flight option. His daughter in a video stated that she can't travel in economy or business class. According to her, her only option is first class. "I can't do...



>>> Read on Here

from FreshPopMusic https://www.freshpopmusic.co/forum/entertainment/celebrities/150620-my-only-option-is-first-class-timayas-daughter-declares
"My only option is first class", Timaya's daughter declares "My only option is first class", Timaya's daughter declares Reviewed by cmakigo on May 18, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.