Actor, Stan Eze pens sweet note to his wife, Blessing Obasi

Actor, Stan Eze pens sweet note to his wife, Blessing Obasi

Nigerian actor, Stan Nze has penned a sweet note to his wife, Blessing Obasi as she turns 44 today. he wrote, "To my Pino Pino Nwa, Asa m, the one that has my only mumu button in the whole wide world. My baby girl, my lover, my best friend, my gist...



>>> Read on Here

from FreshPopMusic https://www.freshpopmusic.co/forum/entertainment/celebrities/150591-actor-stan-eze-pens-sweet-note-to-his-wife-blessing-obasi
Actor, Stan Eze pens sweet note to his wife, Blessing Obasi Actor, Stan Eze pens sweet note to his wife, Blessing Obasi Reviewed by cmakigo on May 12, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.