What a To-Dew!

(Firstly, I refuse to apologise for the title of this post.)I love seeing the sun rise every day. While I was waiting for that first big frost of winter, I was checking on the sheep one morning when the dew on this grass caught my eye. I fetched my camera and had a speedy photoshoot with Susan before the sun got too high in the sky or lost behind the clouds.

from Greenhill Farm http://www.greenhillfarmblog.com/2022/11/what-to-dew.html
What a To-Dew! What a To-Dew! Reviewed by cmakigo on November 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.