Martha Rocks!

There have been a lot of cloudy evenings recently so I haven't been out for sunset with my sheep much. They're always pleased when I do appear.Sometimes Rosie joins the crowd of lambs, checks my pockets for treats (which I don't have) and then leaves. We used to be friends who enjoyed each other's company, Rosie!Beth and a blurry Nancy.Lucy, the difficult to photograph lamb, always pulling a face

from Greenhill Farm http://www.greenhillfarmblog.com/2022/11/martha-rocks.html
Martha Rocks! Martha Rocks! Reviewed by cmakigo on November 07, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.