Eight in the Bog

One Saturday evening I drove across the fields with the Land Cruiser and Fly. For the pet sheep remaining in Granny's field this was a surprise - if I'm out taking photos in the evening, I usually take the quad. Their shock stopped them from running over as soon as they saw me so I was able to get some nice long distance photos.Rosie, Millie, Nigel, Olive and Titch.Esther was there too, but

from Greenhill Farm http://www.greenhillfarmblog.com/2022/09/eight-in-bog.html
Eight in the Bog Eight in the Bog Reviewed by cmakigo on September 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.