A Little Steps

I don't really have much commentary for these photos, apart from that I was listening to Steps as I was taking them. So I suppose if you ever wondered what sheep looked like while listening to Steps, today's your lucky day!Eunice and a blurry Wendy.Rosie.Enid. She did like Steps, actually. I sat down and stroked her for twenty minutes and no one bothered us. She loved the attention.Rosie looking

from Greenhill Farm http://www.greenhillfarmblog.com/2022/09/a-little-steps.html
A Little Steps A Little Steps Reviewed by cmakigo on September 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.